NBC has announced the release date and special features on 30 Rock's Season 3 DVD. The special features will be a dream come true for 30 Rock (and Jon Hamm! and Muppet!) fans.
I've taken the liberty of bolding the most exciting ones, but it looks like they're really going overboard and giving fans no choice but to buy the DVD (out September 22nd.)
- Flu Shot Episode Commentary with Tina Fey & Jeff Richmond
- Goodbye, My Friend Commentary with Judah Friedlander & John Lutz
- The Bubble Commentary with Jon Hamm & Jack McBrayer
- Apollo, Apollo Commentary with Jack Burditt & Robert Carlock
- The Ones Commentary with Jane Krakowski & Jack McBrayer
- Mamma Mia Commentary with Alan Alda
- Kidney Now! Commentary with Tina Fey & Jeff Richmond
- Deleted Scenes
- Behind-the-Scenes with the Muppets
- Kidney Now! Table Read
- Making of Kidney Now!
- Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Alec Baldwin's SNL Monologue
- Tracy Jordan's Rant
- Award Acceptance Speeches
The scene on 30 Rock where we first learned about 1-900-OKface is above.