There were lots of odd moments in last night's episode, and Lafayette's hallucinatory PTSD moment was one of the weirdest.
So, in things are not what they seem news: When Andy was yelling at him, Lafayette saw Eric's face instead of Andy's. Is it just post-traumatic, or something Eric is doing to Lafayette? Terry comforting Lafayette was pretty great, though. (Clip above.)
Other notable moments:
- Flashback to the 1920s; Bill in a tuxedo speaking French.
- Hoyt's mom canceling his cell phone.
- Hoyt showing up at Jessica's hotel room.
- Luke calling having sex with a vampire dude the "cream de la cream of sins."
- We thought Daphne was a deer, but Daphne is a pig. Not just any pig. The pig.
- Pam to Lafayette: "You're back in business."
- Sarah Newlin to Jason Stackhouse: "How can this be wrong if it's what God's commanding me to do?"
- Sookie was a damsel in distress. AGAIN. Yawn.