They should call it The Not. Okay, that was stoopid, but your brain would break too, if you saw this list:
1. He's growing out of his bachelor ways.
"If he's constantly using terms like 'we' and 'our,' and plans for a weekend with the guys in Vegas are suddenly on the back burner while weekend picnics with you are becoming more common… [he's] squarely on the path to proposing." Or! He is an Adult; i.e., no longer in college or acting like a fratty fratty frat boy. Congrats!
2. He's Redecorating
3. He's Curbing Big Purchases
4. He's Not Complaining About Weddings
5. He's Taken an Interest in Your Jewelry
6. He Wants to Meet the Parents
Plenty of perfectly good boyfriends have met parents and not proposed. Since when has any guy "become the first to RSVP for your nephew's birthday party"? As if that's the one thing keeping him from saying, "I think we should get hitched." This one is neither for the Adults or the Gays, this one is toro caca.
7. He's Acting out of Character