- Unless you are living in a closet, under a rock, fifteen feet below the earth's surface wearing noise-canceling ear muffs, you've heard that Barack Obama was elected President. We still cannot stop smiling.
- Or crying!! These videos of Maya Angelou, Sherri Shepherd, Oprah Winfrey and Gloria Steinem will probably make you tear up.
- Obama's victory is a win for women, and these women, including North Carolinian Governor Beverly Perdue, Ohio Congresswoman Marcia Fudge, and New Hampshire Senator Jean Shaheen won their races.
- But the truly important election is yet to come: the race for first puppy. We're single issue voters on a purely pro-Corgi platform.
- We discussed Obama's status as a biracial icon.
- Oh hey. Remember Sarah Palin? Well the Republicans who anointed her are now slagging her in the press, which is distasteful.
- Unlike her wardrobe, which despite being horrendously overpriced (estimates have it at even more than $150,000, dontcha know), was quite classy!
- But enough about her, let's talk about body image with Kate Winslet and Thin Is The New Pretty scribe Valerie Frankel.
- Seriously, guys. We are wrecked. Bask in the win this weekend and dream of Michelle's inauguration dress. You deserve it!