Jezebel HQ has intercepted a secret memo from Fox News, outlining what we already realized was inevitable: Sarah Palin and Elisabeth Hasselbeck will be hosting a talk show. Mavericks In The Morning will air at 9 am, directly after Fox and Friends and will be patterned after the popular fourth "yenta" hour of the Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda. In fact, the dynamic duo will be on Hannity & Colmes tonight so that the network execs can see if their chemistry plays well with Fox's "base". After the jump, the tentative schedule for the first week of Mavericks In The Morning, including two very special guests who will travel an extra long way to appear on the show.
- Monday: Special guest, Ted Nugent. Description: Ted takes the ladies out in the Michigan backwoods to bow hunt bucks; Elisabeth models the latest in fitted camo pants.
- Tuesday: Special guest, Nancy Pfotenhauer. Description: Nancy teaches the ladies how to make a real American quilt.
- Wednesday: Special guest, Michelle Bachmann. Description: The best recipes for freedom fries on a budget.
- Thursday: Special guest, Judge Judy. Description: a rousing debate on the Supreme Court, polar bears.
- Friday: Special guest, Pastor Thomas Muthee. Description: on a very special episode of Mavericks in the Morning, Muthee helps the ladies bring Ronald Reagan and Charlton Heston back from the grave using only a Ouija board, the power of Christ's love, and some fishing tackle.
Bonus! For an early preview of Mavericks in the Morning, check out this clip of Hasselbeck's continued obsession with Bill Ayers, which she claims is far more relevant than the totally sexist focus on Sarah Palin's $150,000 wardrobe.
Palin-Hasselbeck Chat With Fox News [Time] Earlier: Elisabeth Hasselbeck Introduces Sarah Palin: Watch At Your Own Risk Minnesota's Michelle Bachmann Doesn't Think All Liberals Are Un-American Jon Stewart To McCain Advisor Nancy Pfotenhauer: What the Pfuck? Comic Confrontations: Judge Judy vs. Sarah Palin