Ah, Cyber Monday, that lovely online shopping extravaganza that blessedly allows you to partake in the post-Thanksgiving capitalistic deals-orgy with a significantly lowered chance of encountering loose human excrement.
The essential of Cyber Monday: "Okay, I have found a way to avoid the pile of soiled slacks; where are all of the deals, though?" Don't worry, dear reader, I've got you — without further ado, here's a list of online retailers, listed by what percentage off they're offering:
- 50 percent off at The Limited and free shipping on all orders with code "JINGLE".
- 50 percent off at The Body Shop.
- 50 percent off at SimplyBe with code "5990".
- 50 percent off at Ann Taylor.
- Up to 50 percent off at Zara.
- 50 percent off jewelry and sale items at Forever21.
- 40 percent off at H&M; free shipping.
- 40 percent off at Banana Republic.
- 40 percent off at Gap.
- Up to 40 percent off at Bluefly, with an additional $40 off orders over $200 and free shipping with code "CYBER40".
- 35 percent off at Steve Madden with code "THANKFUL35"; free shipping.
- Up to 33 percent off at Urban Outfitters; free shipping.
- 30 precent off at Nasty Gal.
- 30 percent off at Asos with code "GIMMEMORE".
- 30 percent off at J. Crew.
- 30 percent off at Old Navy.
- 30 percent off at Piperlime.
- 30 percent off at Saturday.com with code "GOFORIT".
- 30 percent off selected lines at TopShop.
- Up to 30 percent off at JCPenney.
- 25 percent off at Bloomingdales (includes sale items).
- 25 percent off at Madewell with code "FEAST25".
- 25 percent off at Wild Fox Couture.
- Up to 25 percent off at Shopbop (includes sale items!) with code "BIGEVENT13".
- 20 percent off at ModCloth with code "ROBOPUG" (I recommend you at least go to the site to see the picture of the RoboPug in question; he is very cute).
- 20 percent off at Intermix.
- 15 percent off at Macys; 25 to 40 percent off clearance items; free shipping on orders over $75.
- 15 percent off at Shoptiques with code "CYBERSHOP".
- 10 percent off at Necessary Clothing.
- Free shipping at Anthropologie.
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments!