R.I.P.

Heath Ledger's death has been ruled as an accidental overdose of prescription drugs by the New York City medical examiner's office. The toxicology report shows that Ledger — who passed away on January 22 at the age of 28 — took a lethal combination of six different painkillers and anti-anxiety medication including oxycodone (generic for Percodan), hydrocodone (generic for Vicodin), diazepam (generic for Valium), temazepam (generic for the sedative Restoril), alprazolam (generic for Xanax) and doxylamine (generic for the sleep aid Restavit). [Us]