New to Jezebel? (Speaking of, whatever happened to that commenter?) In honor of 2008, we're providing a handy list of the most-read stories from 2007. What defined the year in women, at least on this site? Well, for starters: society's fucked-up standards of beauty, Tyra Banks, and the American Titocracy that is Paris Hilton, Tila Tequila and Miss South Carolina. Happy New Year, everyone!
1. Redbook airbrushes country singer Faith Hill into oblivion in a Photoshop of Horrors. (1,028,592 views)
2. We annotate Redbook's crime. (297,020 views)
3. Victims of online dating enjoy a little schadenfreude upon hearing the story of the 45-year-old guy who pretended he was 18. (180,554 views)
4. In response to the existence of a Facebook group in which young women are pictured drunk and disorderly, we create a photo gallery of drunk dudes in extremely compromising, and unconscious, positions. (116,379 views)
5. More on that Faith Hill Photoshop chop: Why we were pissed. (107,614 views)