Guest-editing at Jezebel this week was a little bit like one going on one of those Outward Bound trips your parents send you on in high school when they find your bong. You know, you're out in the woods, away from all of your friends with a bunch of strangers, you learn to make your own fires (or in this case, learn how to use HTML) and since there's not really a lot to do everyone just talks about their acid experiences and bonds over how fucked up they are. And then you get home and your parents are like, what did you do at camp? And you're like, "NOTHING. GOD." Because you are an asshole teenager. But secretly you thought camp was great! Here is what you did:
- We used free labor to tally the up all the expensive shit in Lucky and Vogue.
- And then we started shopping at Kohl's.
- We got psyched for The Hills.
- We got a crush on Obama (Michelle, that is).
- We learned that you should never carry your politics in your hair.
- We LOLed over 'Vogue.'
- We rocked out.
- We empathized with Britney.
- We finally found the guy we'd been looking for.