Crocs have been banned at Pennsylvania's Mercy Hospital, reports CBS News. The infection control manager says the holes are a safety hazard, noting "there's a chance you could drop something like a syringe in one of them." One nurse called the policy ridiculous, saying, "I can get a needle stuck in my arm or my leg." As of yet, no one has gone on record claiming that Crocs themselves are sickening, but time will tell!
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.