Remember when we tried to offer hints for common household problems? Yeah we finally found a problem we're actually in a position to help you fix.
- "The perfect hangover cure is advil (as many as your body can handle) [Answer: No more than thirty. -Ed.] watermelon and spring rolls. Mmmmm" Guess: you're still in college?
- "Ah hangovers - I know ye well. Ginger ale (with or without a splash or two of bourbon), Mylanta tabs, Advil" Don't forget the Alka-Seltzer.
- "Speaking of, eating a brick of scrapple before retiring keeps me fresh as a daisy the next morning. And because it's scrapple, one very well may be able to stuff a slab up one's nether parts to prevent the unplanned." Oh god you are awesome.
- "Ok, I have an old Russian hangover cure. It's nasty as shit, but works a treat - you can imagine Russians know all about hangovers. Anyway, it's pickle juice. Seriously. Not sure if it's the salt or what, but it works. If you can keep it down. Yeah... Maybe that's not the best idea..." Which reminds us of this old wive's tale that salt helps retain some of the water of which you've been mercilessly robbing your body.
- "i saw this on oprah: if you didn't get to shower this morning and you're hungover stick a lemon wedge in each armpit. TRUST." We may use this every day.
- and the "If This Is Your Cure, It Wasn't A Hangover " Award goes to: "And for hangovers, my preventative is a big diet Coke, three Advil, and as many saltine crackers as I can stomach, before bed the night before. Didn't even have a headache after the Great Martini Swallow/Ten-Year High School Reunion incident."