Vogue Fashion Market/Accessories Editor Virginia Smith has a new assistant, one Serena Nikkhah, and according to Fashion Week Daily, she's a "budding socialite". What a stretch for them! Also, she has a Facebook account. So do some bloggers we know! We've posted her bikini picture after the jump, but first, a brief summary of our findings:
- She is a Londoner.
- She is a Georgetown University '05 graduate
- She majored in art history.
- She did not work for Sotheby's!
- She may have dated a relative of Osama Bin Laden.
- She is in the following Facebook groups: Before It's In Vogue, It's In my Closet; We Are So Fucking Fabulous, We Routinely Have To Beat Up Paparazzi Outside; I Like To Piss On The Street!; 20 Hottest Girls Of 2005; The Elitist Club.
- She is friends with Tinsley Mortimer.
- She has made a few appearances on New York Social Diary!
- She can make her eyes cross.
- She has a Cartier watch.
- She has only one MySpace friend, "Tom."
- She is camera-ready, even when males grind up against her posterior regions.
- She used to work at Marc Jacobs.
- She goes to other "budding socialites" birthday parties.
- She was one of the co-chairs of this year's AGTA benefit for Project Renewal.
- She parties for Elite Traveler.
- Her favorite movies are Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Shawshank Redemption.
New York Social Diary
Serena Mikkhah's MySpace
Park Avenue Peerage
Candles and Champers [FWD]
Elite Traveler - March/April 2007 issue
2007 AGTA Newsletter
Serena Nikkhah's Facebook page