- Males born to women who ate a lot of beef during pregnancy may suffer from reduced sperm counts. [CNN]
- Researchers recommend more MRI scans to be used for women at high risk for breast cancer. Problem is, the US healthcare system isn't set up to handle the estimated extra million women who fall into the "high risk" category. [NYTimes]
- A group of Pakistani female students storm a brothel, kidnap owner. [BBC]
- More reproductive-rights bullshit from the Dakotas. [Salon]
- Two teenage girls take on, embarrass pharmaceutical behemoth GlaxoSmithKline. [BoingBoing]
Submitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.