If you thought you liked figure skater Evgeni Plushenko, just wait until you meet his wife.
Let's go over all the reasons why she is absolutely magnificent, shall we:
- She wears a pink Chanel fur hat.
- If anyone dares doubt her coat is Louis Vuitton coat, she will bust out a label flash and prove it.
- She carries an Hermès bag because Hermès "[is] a very simple and democratic brand."
- She produces music. One can only assume this music is the most glorious, epic music you will ever hear in your life.
- She is "very famous. Top three in Russian woman." (WHO ARE THE OTHER TWO?)
- She named her baby boy Alexander. "Like Alexander the Great. The best name for a man in Russia. It's very strong, also very lucky."
- She tried to give a cellphone cover that has a picture of her husband to a reporter as a gift.
- She did this:
— John Leicester (@johnleicester) February 9, 2014
I guess now we can probably guess who the genius behind all of this was.
Image via Getty Images.