Hot on the heels of his Florida DUI arrest, Little Jorsty Burbles has been charged with assault in his home country of Canada and has to go there ASAP to do court.
Less than a week after getting arrested in Miami, the 19-year-old is back in his native Canada following a jaunt down to Panama—and he has run smack back into legal trouble.
Bieber is going to be charged with assault in connection with an incident reportedly involving his entourage, who were being investigated for allegedly roughing up a limo driver after the group attended a Toronto Maple Leafs game on Dec. 29, according toCBC News.
Legal reps for Bieber have not been available for comment, but we were told that Bieber was expected at the police station to turn himself in at around 6 p.m. local time.
Per the CBC, he will be officially charged at the 52 Division station and given a notice to appear at a later date.
THROW THE BOOK AT HIM, JURDGE. [E!]
But don't worry, bb, Meatloaf's got ur back. (Meatloaf: THE OFFICIAL FOOD/MAN OF CANADA.) [CNN]
- I'm no high-horse Kardashian hater, but really? "Kourtney Kardashian's Mouth Is Numb from the Dentist" is literally headline-worthy information now? [E!]
- Trace Adkins left rehab to be by the bedside of his dying father. [TMZ]
- Cara Delevigne and Michelle Rodriguez continue to be best friends. [E!]
- CARVE THIS IMAGE INTO MY TOMBSTONE BECAUSE IT WILL BE MY CAUSE OF DEATH. [E!]
- Riley Keough and Ben Smith-Peterson are now touching each other's butts full-time. [JustJared]
- Adam Brody was on the New Girl. OBLIGATORY MENTION THAT I TALKED TO HIM ON THE PHONE ONCE. [E!]
- The airport patted down Alec Baldwin's baybay. [CNN]
- Pregnant Drew Barrymore wants to eat floral dresses. [E!]
- Kate Beckinsale is a "hot tamale." [E!]
- Gabrielle Union "farts and poops in front of Dwyane Wade." [HipHopHollywood]
Image via Pacific Coast News.