Unsolicited Uterus Update: Kerry Washington and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha are expecting their first child, says someone who is neither Kerry Washington nor Kerry Washington's rep.
But, hey, it could be true — Washington is extremely private about her personal life, and she's been wearing lots of roomy clothing recently, which is the #1 tabloid-approved method of being certain that a woman is with child.
If it's true, congratulations to them! And if it's not, congratulations to them still for being so perfect and wonderful. [Us]
Kanye West went on Ryan Seacrest's radio show and said some stuff and it was... well, it was something.
In explaining his justification for why Kim Kardashian should be on the cover of Vogue, the rapper started out sweet: "She's the most intriguing woman right now." Awwww. But then: "Collectively, we're the most influential with clothing. No one is looking at what [President Barack Obama] is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day." Kanye is, of course, referring to that picture Kim Kardashian took of her butt.
He is correct in stating that the First Lady of the United States of America could not also Instagram a pic of her butt — just, it feels very disrespectful to bring up Michelle Obama and butt pics in the same sentence. Furthermore, in addition to being a very important and influential political figure, Michelle Obama is a huge fashion icon, whereas Kim is mostly known for wearing Mistakes by Riccardo Tisci. So, um, wrong on all counts with that one. [NY Daily News]
Chris Brown has checked into rehab for anger management a day after appearing in court for an assault charge that occurred over the weekend; although the charge was dropped from a felony to a misdemeanor, he could face up to 180 days in jail because he's still on probation for brutally beating Rihanna in 2009.
Says a rep for the singer:
"Chris Brown has elected to enter a rehab facility. His goal is to gain focus and insight into his past and recent behavior, enabling him to continue the pursuit of his life and his career from a healthier vantage point."
Here's hoping he gets the help he needs. [E!]
On a lighter note, Beyonce continues to be the Queen of All Things in the Universe: at one of her concerts in Australia, Beyonce became the Queen of Photobombing. When a teen in the front row went to take a selfie in front of the performance (RUDE! WATCH BEYONCE!), Bey casually slid into the background of her photo, and this is the outcome. Beyonce and Photogenic Teen both look very beautiful. If I tried to sneak into the background of someone's selfie while singing, I would look like an angry thumb in a wig.
Wrote the teen on Tumblr:
"It was such a blur. I just remember her bending down to me and my friend and I just turned for the photo and wowoowow it was the best moment ever ... I wasn't even expecting her to look at my phone or notice me in the crowd."
- Here is a photograph of Rihanna and Snoop Dogg smoking "suspicious-looking rolled-up cigarettes to their mouths and blowing out some hazy smoke," i.e. they are lighting up a pair of doobies, smoking grass, enjoying a leisurely bit of ganja (do I sound cool enough to hang out with Rihanna and Snoop Dogg?). [E!]
- Margaret Atwood and Alice Munro are friends! Hugging, wine-sharing friends! My heart might explode. [HuffPo]
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen did another cute thing and looked extremely attractive while doing it. [Gossip Cop]
- THE CRAFT CAST (MINUS NANCY) REUNITED! Also absent was Manon. [ONTD]
- Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith put their arms around each other on a red carpet, confirming that they were both on a red carpet with their arms around each other. [ONTD]
- Here's a photo of Zoe Saldana's "secret husband." He looks like a Rider of Rohan, which is a very high compliment. [Perez Hilton]
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom went to a Kanye West concert together and looked "so happy." I hope this means Lamar's recovery is going well. [People]
- Kristin Cavallari's uterus is the opposite of dunzo (ok, this was a stretch but I really wanted it to work): she and her husband, NFL star Jay Cutler, are pregnant with her second child. Congratulations to them. [E!]
- Lorde proofread her mom's 40,000 word master's thesis when she was 14. All hail Lorde. [Perez Hilton]
- Some people who exist upon this planet actually send hate-mail to Miley Cyrus' childhood pastor. How do you even think to do that? [Radar]
- Pink (P!nk?) was very angry on Twitter after her fans criticized her for letting her 2-year-old ride on a motorcycle with her husband. [People]